- We are a high-mix, low-to-medium volume production foundry. We produce castings ranging from ounces up to 2,500 pounds in lot sizes of one to thousands.
- Our lead times are generally shorter than at other foundries and our flexibility to accommodate your expedited needs is unmatched. Whether there’s an opportunity for you to gain new business or you’re in a line-down situation, we pride ourselves on the ability to react quickly. We pour any alloy of iron on any given day and our tooling setups are minimal which allows us to remain flexible to your needs.
- State Line Foundries follows a regimented procedure for initial sample approval before production begins. This procedure encompasses all customer requirements as well as our internal requirements that we use to assure casting quality.
- As optimal process parameters are determined in sampling, we thoroughly document each requirement and strictly maintain process control once production begins.
- Process control is the central focus in our high-mix, low-volume operation.
- The key is process documentation and operator training.
- State Line Foundries has been ISO registered since November 2002
- Quality management system guides all our activities leading to quality castings.
|up to 50||1 - 2500|
|50 - 300||1-1500|
|300 - 1000||1-1000|
|Present Specs||ASTM Specs A48-83||SAE Specs J431 Aug 79||Minimum Tensile (psi)||BHN|
|Present Specs||ASTM Specs A48-83||SAE Specs||Minimum Tensile (psi)||Minimum Yield (psi)||Minimum Elongation %||BHN|
|Austempered Ductile Iron (ADI)|
|Present Specs||ASTM Specs A897||Minimum Tensile (psi)||Minimum Yield (psi)||Minimum Elongation %||BHN|