There’s a reason our happy customers return year after year with new projects and replacement part orders. Our “Secret Sauce” is our people, many of whom have worked in our two locations for decades. Their experience, technical competence and above all wisdom is precisely what gives them the edge in producing an exceptional casting.
Allow us to use our experience and resources to manage multi-step projects to reduce piece prices, freight costs, paper work, and headaches.
Quote Review Within 24 hours
Our sales team has decades of hands-on foundry experience that allows us to review casting opportunities quickly and accurately. Our goal is to provide you a quote within 24 hours from receiving the request for quote.
Purchase Order Receipt and Review Within 24 Hours
All purchase orders are reviewed in detailed and acknowledged within 24 hours. The receipt of a purchase order for a new product launch starts our “New Job Startup” process.
New Job Startup Process
- The pattern tool is checked in to our system
- All drawings, models, MAGMA simulations, and specifications are reviewed by our quality and production teams
- Process instructions are documented per pre-production engineering evaluations
New Job Sampling Process
- Produce the sample casting order per defined instructions
- Perform PPAP/FAI tests and checks throughout the sampling process per customer defined requirements
- Submit sample castings along with PPAP/FAI documentation to the customer for approval
- Post approval, finalize process instructions and information and release for production
Provide Customer Feedback
We actively share and discuss opportunities for customers to improve the manufacturability and functionality of their iron castings.
Participating in cost-reduction efforts
When you are looking for opportunities to improve your design, we help to ensure modifications are attainable and effective.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We can pour iron castings from ounces up to 2,500 lbs.
- We have numerous green sand molding lines for castings up to 50 lbs. and no-bake or airset molding for castings up to 2,500 lbs.
- We can produce castings upwards of 100 inches in length.
- We often tackle challenging castings projects that no one else wants to attempt, whether the challenges are due to complex geometries or strict quality requirements.
- All standard ASTM gray and ductile iron alloys
- Austempered ductile iron
- Custom OEM high alloy additions
Yes we are ISO 9001:2015 certified and we have been for over 15 years. We are also ABS certified.
- We rely on our customers to design and certify their own product designs, but we routinely review designs and share thoughts to improve manufacturability.
- We use Solidworks for internal 3D design needs such as modeling a gating system for a new casting project.
- We also utilize MAGMA software for all new casting projects in order to simulate the solidification process of making a casting.
- If you already have pattern tooling, you can send it to us to review. We routinely adapt existing pattern tooling in an economical fashion to fit with our equipment.
- Building new pattern tooling
- Foam Pattern – One time use, for order an order quantity of 1 to 3 pieces.
- Wood Pattern – Reusable and acceptable for annual demand up to 100 pieces a year.
- Redboard Urethane Plastic – Reusable and acceptable for annual demand up to 2000 pieces a year.
- 3D Sand printed molds can be used for prototype and low-volume needs. These are one time use only. There is no hard tooling needed.
Yes, we have the ability to 3D scan existing parts. From the point cloud generated we can create a 3D solid model as well as a 2D print drawing. From the approved 3D solid model we can then create a hard pattern tool, and finally begin producing castings for you.